Are you looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work along with the opportunity for advancement in the long term?
We are currently filling a variety of positions. Join our rapidly growing team at Aaron’s Lawn Care & Landscaping.
Review the information below that explains the available positions, expectations, responsibilities and benefits:
- Full-time Lawn Care & Landscaping Crew Members
- Lawn Care & Landscaping Foreman
- CDL Licensed Driver—Dump Truck/Semi Operator
- Fertilizer Technician
General Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive and professional image for Aaron’s in the field at all times
- Responsible for working as a team with crew members to complete all work in accordance with Aaron’s Lawn Care & Landscaping quality
- Follow through of daily and weekly assignments set by your foreman and manager, to include mowing grass, clipping shrubbery, edging planting beds, laying mulch, trimming weeds, etc.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with your foreman, crew members and manager
- Keep foreman informed of progress and problems on the job site
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Professional and punctual: Follow all of Aaron’s policies and procedures as outlined and communicated
- Ensure quality and precision of all work at job sites, with strong attention to detail
- Keep truck, trailer and equipment clean and well-maintained
- Responsible for following all safety policies and procedures
- Properly care for and be accountable for all equipment assigned to the crew
- Able to operate all equipment for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 60 pounds
Pre-requisites for Crew Member Positions:
- Landscape field or mowing experience preferred as relevant to position applied for
- Familiarity with landscape plant materials and tasks
- Must be available to work full-time
Additional Responsibilities/Requirements for Foreman Positions:
- Prior management or crew leader experience required
- CDL or the ability to obtain one
- Point of contact on assigned project, responsible for providing daily progress and communication to Operations Manager
- Delegates project tasks to crew members
- Completion of job within estimated labored hours and sales profitability deadline as outlined by operations manager
- Continuous development of skills and expertise in Aaron’s Law Care & Landscaping Operations for future career growth opportunities
If you’re the right person for the job, here’s what you can expect from us:
- Competitive wages
- Family-owned and operated company values
- Team atmosphere
- Optional healthcare coverage with full-time hours
- Performance-based raises and bonuses
- And much more!
To begin the application process fill out our online application below!
Have questions? Call (319) 477-9301 or email email@example.com