We treat your lawn like it was our own. Choose from a wide variety of lawn care services and options to keep your turf healthy and beautiful.
Lawn Mowing with Bagging
5 Step Holganix Fertilization Treatment Program
Grub Control Treatments
Spring & Fall Cleanup
Spring & Fall Aeration
Lawn Mowing: Lawn mowing services are performed on a weekly basis. If the grass is long enough that it needs double mowing, please note there will be a 50 percent up-charge. During dry periods of the season, services are only performed when necessary.
Lawn Mowing with Bagging: In addition to the mowing services described above, grass clippings are collected and hauled away.
5 Step Holganix Fertilization Treatment Program:
- Early Spring Treatment: Granular Nutrients: Pre-emergent slow release fertilizer with crabgrass prevention
- Spring Fertilization/Weed Treatment: Spring fertilizer and pre-emergent weed control are beneficial in both stimulating the turf for the spring growing season and preventing weeds from starting in your lawn.
- Summer Fertilization/Weed Treatment: This application helps boost nitrogen levels in the turf and controls growing weeds, promoting a stronger, healthier yard.
- Midsummer Fertilization/Weed Treatment: This fertilization and weed treatment adds iron to the soil to promote a greener yard and also helps in the prevention and control of broadleaf weeds.
- Late Fall Fertilization: A late fall fertilization helps to stimulate root growth throughout the rest of the season before the going dormant for the winter months. By helping roots grow before winter sets in, you are insuring that the lawn will green-up quicker in the spring and become more resistant to disease and drought.
Read more about our Organic-Based, Kid, Pet and Earth Friendly fertilizer here 🌱
Grub Control Treatments: Lawn grubs live in the soil eating the organic matter, leaving your lawn with brown patches. Not only can these pests damage the lawn, but their presence also invites unwelcome wildlife that feed on them. The damage is at its worst in late July & early August in hot and sunny locations. Preventative treatment can be applied in June/July depending on the season.
Spring Cleanup: (April) Includes cleaning out landscape beds, leaf/debris removal, and any appropriate landscaping pruning. All debris is hauled away upon completion.
Spring Aeration: (April/May) Aeration involves removing plugs from the lawn to relieve compacted soils. This will allow air, water and nutrients to reach the grass roots, in turn promoting deeply rooted grass and strong, lush turf.
Power Raking: (April/May/October/November) Power raking removes thatch (dead grass and debris), which builds up under the surface of a lawn. Having too much thatch blocks water, air and nutrients from reaching the soil. Thatch can also provide an area for bugs, fungus or bacteria to develop.
Fall Cleanup: (October/November) Includes cleaning out landscape beds, leaf/debris removal, and any appropriate landscaping pruning. All debris is hauled away upon completion.
Fall Aeration (Optional Over Seed): (October/November) Aerating your lawn in the fall will help contribute to a fuller and thicker lawn come spring time, giving you more time to enjoy a greener lawn throughout the summer. Paired with an over seed, Aeration & Over Seed helps fill in bare spots, improve the density of turf, establish improved grass varieties and enhance your lawn’s health.
Contact Aaron’s Lawn Care & Landscaping at (319) 447-9301 for a FREE estimate on all your lawn care needs
OR have us call you by filling out a contact submission form here!